The COMBUSTION FRESH AIR DAMPER, Series 'HOM'is motorized and used for the control of fresh air for combustion. It is patented and Code Certified to be field installed and interlocked with a thermostat of a furnace or aquastat of a boiler, using either oil, propane or natural gas. The damper is placed at the terminating end of an insulated fresh air inlet duct beside the furnace. When the thermostat asks for heat, this motorized damper opens to allow fresh air for complete combustion. When the furnace stops, the damper closes to prevent the entry of unnecessary cold air. This results in added comfort with a definite saving of fuel. HMI Hoyme dampers and accessories are internationally certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) to include both the United States and Canada.
- Amazon Sales Rank: #1647677 in Home
- Size: 5" Diameter
- Color: Silver
- Brand: Hoyme
- Model: HOM 0511 SF1
- Dimensions: 12.50" h x 6.50" w x 8.00" l, 3.80 pounds
- Simple to install, attaches to the terminating end of insulated air supply duct.
- Interlocks with the safety control system of gas, propane and oil-fired appliances.
- Certified as required by National Gas Codes; fail-safe open, power closed.
- Durable, patented HMI 'spring motor drive' with nylon bearings.
- Standard connection to 24VAC thermo/aqua-stat circuits.