The SK Hand Tools 10-Piece 3/8-Inch Drive 6 Point Deep Swivel Metric High Visibility Impact Socket Set features the SK's High Visibility technology. Each socket is laser engraved every 120 degrees with extra-large markings for quick-and-easy reference. Additionally, they are coated with a rust-preventative compound, which makes them exceptionally resistant to corrosive factors for long-lasting durability. The SK's SureGrip hex design drives the side of the hex, rather than the corner to increase strength and avoid the rounding of rusted or damaged fasteners. For added safety, the smooth collar design protects the your hand by preventing the pin from coming loose while working. The 30-degree flex-angle provides improved access, and extra recess depth allows use where threaded fasteners protrude above the nut or where the fastener is domed.
What's in the Box
10mm through 19mm sockets packaged in a plastic tray.
- Corrosive resistant and laser engraved every 120 degrees
- Extra recess depth and nose-down design
- SureGrip® hex design drives the side of the fastener, not the corner
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Lifetime warranty
- Amazon Sales Rank: #214716 in Home Improvement
- Brand: SK Hand Tools
- Model: 33375
- Dimensions: 1.00" h x 3.83" w x 10.00" l, 4.25 pounds
- Ten 6-point, swivel metric impact sockets with 3/8-inch drive
- SureGrip hex design drives the side of the fastener, not the corner; 30-degree flex angle improves access
- Rust-preventative coating resists corrosion; laser engraved every 120 degrees with large markings
- Packaged in a convenient plastic tray; smooth collar design protects your hand
- Sockets measure 10mm through 19 mm