The SK Handtools 3/8-Inch Drive 6-Point Fractional And Metric Impact Socket Super Set is made in the U.S.A. and features the SK's High Visibility technology. The sockets are coated with a rust-preventative compound, which makes them exceptionally resistant to corrosive factors. In addition to the rust-preventative coating, the sockets are laser engraved every 120 degrees with extra-large markings for improved readability. All the SK impact sockets feature SK's SureGrip hex design, which drives the side of the hex, not the corner. This not only provides increased strength, but also avoids the rounding of rusted or damaged fasteners, which can occur when using a sharp cornered hex tool. The nose-down design extends the taper as far as possible, for improved access over straight wall designs. This SuperSet includes standard and deep sockets in both fractional and metric sizes.
- Coated with a rust-preventative compound
- Laser engraved with extra-large markings for improved readability
- SureGrip design which drives the side of the fastener hex, not the corner
- Set includes both fractional and metric sockets
- Packaged in a molded plastic case
- Amazon Sales Rank: #169528 in Home Improvement
- Brand: SK Hand Tool
- Model: SKT4090
- Dimensions: 2.00" h x 9.50" w x 13.50" l, 3.88 pounds
- Forty 6-point, fractional/metric impact sockets with 3/8-inch drive
- SureGrip hex design drives the side of the hex, not the corner; nose-down design allows easy access
- Rust-preventative compound for long life
- Laser-engraved every 120 degrees; packaged in a molded plastic case
- Made in the U.S.A.